Acatana updates prices online daily, however some prices may change due to exchange rates.
When will my order ship?
Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an extra day after a public holiday.
Can I place an order or make payment over the phone?
No, all orders need to be placed online.
How do I know if a product is in stock?
Our level stock indicators are linked directly to our inventory database and update in real-time every 5 minutes. If a product is listed in stock, then we have at least one physically in stock in our warehouse.
Please email us confirmation of payment if paying by direct deposit, TT or internet banking. Please write your first name and order number to direct deposit on payment description.
What payment methods do you accept?
For online orders we accept PayPal, credit card and direct deposit.
- All orders will be treated as first in first out priority. Every effort will be made to dispatch your orders ASAP.
- Delivery time is subject to local courier cut off times. All quoted freight charges may vary depending on your shipping address.
- Freight charges depend on the cubic weight of the parcel and destination. Please check our freight calculator on our website. All deliveries are organised on behalf of the customer.
- All disputes regarding despatched invoice should be raised within 5 (five) working days from the original invoice date.
What happens if my order goes missing or is damaged in transit?
In the unlikely event that this happens, we will lodge an inquiry with the courier who will conduct a thorough search and provide a response generally within 4 business days. If the parcel cannot be located, we will re-ship your order at no cost to you. If you receive an item that is damaged, we will arrange a pre-paid consignment label for the goods to be returned and organise a replacement to be shipped out to you.
My shipping address is wrong. How do I change it?
If you made a mistake with your delivery address you can request a change or cancellation provided the order is still in a status of Pending or Awaiting Payment. Once our warehouse team has begun processing the order we are unable to make any changes.
Warranty and Return Policy
The repair of your goods may result in the loss of any user-generated data. Please ensure that you have made a copy of any data saved on your goods. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired.
- RA# (return authorisation number) must be obtained from our Online Return Authority page before any goods are returned.
- Goods should be properly packaged for return, as goods damaged in transit will not be accepted. Only the item in question needs to be returned for service (repair or replacement), and no responsibility will be taken for items such as I/O shield, cables, manuals, CDs or original box.
- Goods returned under warranty will be repaired or replaced at Acatana discretion. Warranty is not transferable.
- Any omissions or incomplete information on RA application form may result in delays.
- Goods for repair/replacement must be returned within 7 (seven) days from receipt of an RA number.
- Any credit claim must be lodged within 14 Calendar Days from the date on Acatana sales invoice.
- Goods for credit must be returned within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of issuance of RA number and must be in re-saleable condition.
- Acatana is unable to accept any goods returned for credit that are not in their unmarked original packaging and in complete "as new" condition.
- RA# does not guarantee either credit or replacement. It is simply an authorisation to return goods to Acatana.
- Acatana provides a 12-month Return-to-Base (RTB) warranty on all products unless stated otherwise.
- Acatana will void warranty of any product that has been mishandled, modified or interfered by unauthorised personnel. The removal of any factory seals, serial numbers or warranty stickers will also void the warranty. Warranty is void on physically damaged items.
- Warranty does not cover damage to other equipment used in conjunction with these goods.
- Acatana always takes diligent care in servicing all goods, however Acatana has no liability whatsoever for any form of damage or loss of the aforementioned goods. Acatana will not be responsible for any loss of data. It is the responsibility of the customer to backup data which he/she believes to be important, valuable, or irreplaceable before bringing in any goods for servicing.
- Products returned for credit may incur 20% restocking fee at the discretion of Acatana.We can only accept factory sealed items for return. Return must be done with 7 days from purchase and approved by Acatana.
- Physical damage is generally not covered under the manufacturer warranty but we will try to help you out where we can. Please email us the photos of the damage and we can advise what we can do.
- Any goods returned for repair found not faulty, goods with physical damage or damage caused by improper use will not be covered by warranty and the customer will be liable for a handling and service fee.
- All relevant paperwork will need to be shown when collecting goods.
- Six (6) months warranty applies on all goods purchased as ex-demo unless otherwise specified.
Find out more about ordering and delivery. Email firstname.lastname@example.org