|Transform any workspace into an instant conference room
Enterprise-quality audio meets hands-free flexibility
Elevate audio quality to an “I can’t tell you’re on a speakerphone” experience—with freedom from holding a phone to your ear.
Get more out of your mobile device
An integrated stand positions a mobile phone or tablet at just the right angle for shake-free video calls and hands-free access to the mobile screen.
|The USB/Bluetooth® speakerphone that outlasts the longest workday
- Windows Vista®
- Windows® 7 or Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Bluetooth mobile device
- Available USB port
- AC power
- Drivers/Software Downloads
- Recommended; plug-ins for Jabber/Skype. Select the P710e product on our support site.
- Application Compatibility
- Compatible with most leading UC platforms such as Skype and Skype for Business, Google Hangouts Pro, Cisco (see www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for more info), and so on.
- Certified for Skype and Skype for Business; Cisco compatible
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Travel case
- User documentation
- Phone spacer
Frequency response: 140 Hz to 16 kHz
Support wideband speech and HIFI audio
Volume: adjustable to 85 dBA at 0.5 meter
Omni-directional microphone, 360-degree coverage
Frequency response: 50 Hz to 8 kHz
Supports wideband and narrowband speech
Auxiliary Audio Output
Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Acoustic echo canceller
Automatic gain control
Width: 4.75 in (120 mm)
Height: 4.75 in (120 mm)
Depth: 1.5 in (40 mm)
Weight: 9.7 oz (275 g)
|Max Turbo Frequency
||Micro USB Stereo Jack 3.5 mm
||Ideal for users who work remotely from hotel rooms, home offices or non-traditional workplace settings Offers premium quality at outstanding saving Advanced DSP technology An integrated stand positions for mobile phone or tablet USB plug-and-play connectivity for PCs, Macs, etc. Bluetooth devices
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aurus Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review